martes, 1 de junio de 2021

Illustration for Wetransfer

 






WePresent (from the company Wetransfer) asked me for an illustration based on creative block.Specifically, what do I do as an artist when the art does not flow or my mind is closed to create,  based on this, I created this illustration and text:

"I like to play with my three dogs, two cats and three chickens. It always relaxes me to share moments with them and to observe their daily behaviours. ⁠Sometimes I also turn to reading about UFOs, ancient cultures, old artists and astronomy. Researching these subjects expands my mind in an incredible way. And of course, getting some rest and not forcing myself to work also helps."


* * * * * * *

WePresent ( de la compañia Wetransfer) me pidió una ilustración basada en el bloqueo creativo.Específicamente, qué hago yo como artista cuando no fluye el arte o mi mente está cerrada para crear. Basado en esto, creé esta ilustración y texto :

"Me gusta jugar con mis tres perros, dos gatos y tres gallinas. Siempre me relaja compartir momentos con ellos y observar sus comportamientos cotidianos. 

A veces también recurro a la lectura sobre ovnis, culturas antiguas, artistas antiguos y astronomía. Investigar sobre estos temas expande mi mente de una manera increíble. Y, por supuesto, descansar un poco y no forzarme a trabajar también ayuda".